Tuesday, April 21, 2009

wishahmon

I had the privilege of meeting with a great Wedding Decorator a couple weeks ago. She is a fellow WPIC (Wedding Planners Institute of Canada) graduate and owns Wishahmon.

"Wishamon stives to assist couples in creating a personalized wedding; saving time; and relieving wedding-related stress" - from their website 'Why Us'

Monica is friendly and has some great ideas. From what I could tell, I think she would do a fabulous job really (I mean, really!) listening to what you are saying and be able to pull your decorating vision from that. Cause really, 'classy' wedding means all sorts of things to different people. The photos and work I have seen are beautiful and creative. It is obvious she is a hard worker!

Check out some photos from one of her latest weddings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see
a great blog like this one these days.

My weblog: セリーヌ 財布 オレンジ

Shwetablog said...

grt