Friday, April 17, 2009

What I Love

Andrea and I had a great client follow up meeting the other night. I love these clients - they are fun, super nice and are going to have a lovely fall wedding. My favorite part of doing stationery is seeing people's reactions to them...and these guys did not let me down! Sent chills up and down Andrea and my backs. The bride said something that I love...

This couple came to me with an idea they had, but the thought of creating the entire thing, gathering the supplies, etc was too overwhelming. Noteworthy Designs is so custom, we were totally willing to work with them. As we showed them the sample last night, she said she loved that they were a part of the design process and making choices. They didn't just look through a book and pick which sample number they liked amongst many. She was pleased to be able to tweak what she wanted, colors, wording, layout, etc...and that was music to our ears. I'm looking forward to seeing your reactions when you see your finished stationery! Here is a sneak peek at what we are working on.

No comments: