Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wild Wedding

On the Sunday of the long weekend, I had the opportunity to assist Terra from Inspired Occasions with one of her weddings. Terra and I know each other through our Wedding Planners Institute of Canada alumni program and have worked together on one of my Noteworthy Designs weddings (which I still will blog about - I just got some great pictures to share!).

Back to the Wild Wedding. Check out Terra's blog for some pictures of the wedding and details. Terra was fabulous to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to refer couples in Calgary to her. She also does great stationery (who wouldn't love a gal who does weddings AND stationery - we are meant to be!). Terra helps me with a surprise for all my brides...but I don't want to give it away! Guess you'll just have to book me...hee hee.

No comments: