Thursday, August 7, 2008

Why Do I Do What I Do?

How many "do's" can you put in a title? Anyways, onto the purpose of this post.

Yesterday was a great reminder for me and one of the many reasons I am a Wedding Coordinator.
I was at a tasting with a client (and no, although that is definitely a perk of my job, not a main reason!). The venue manager asked my client if they were stressed and the bride answered "no, I've got Laura for that!". It's true! One of the benefits with having a coordinator is we worry about the details and getting things done (with the bride & groom, of course).

I was so elated to hear that they weren't stressed and that they were enjoying the wedding planning process - the way it is supposed to be! Plus I am super excited for their wedding - cannot wait!!

No comments: