Thursday, August 14, 2008

Blog Schedule

As per our post here, there are nothing in the works for Noteworthy Designs and I can't wait. One of the things I would like to implement is regular blogging. It is going to look something like this:

Manners Monday - send in your etiquette, manners, awkward situations questions. I will answer them on Mondays. If not questions are to be had, then look for a helpful tip here in that department.

Whatever Wednesdays - everything can't be structured and scheduled, can it? Here is a chance to just write whatever I want!

Favorite Things Friday - humm, could that be favorite things? Yes, I will share things that inspire me, things I love, great ideas for your wedding and anything that falls under my favorites somehow and someway.

Then of course, maybe a surprise post here and there just to keep you on your toes! So come back tomorrow and see some of my favorite things (don't get your hopes up - it isn't Oprah here - we aren't giving away great stuff, just some ideas!)

No comments: