Saturday, September 22, 2007

With this heart...I thee wed

While blog surfing the other day, I came across a Manolo for the Brides that posted a very unique photo. I then searched for some and found this one. Isn't it beautiful!

What a unique photo to take of your wedding bands, especially on some text that means something very special to you. I love how wide this band is, and the photo works with all sorts of sizes.

Tip: When interviewing potential photographers for your wedding, don't be afraid to ask if they are open to request for different poses, shots, etc. I recommend to my brides that they write down all the different groupings of people that they want and give it to the photographer. I have too many friends who say they are upset as they don't have a photo with just the bride and the mother together! As well, if you see different photos that you like in a magazine, etc. cut them out and share them with your photographer.

No comments: