Monday, September 10, 2007

A Double Welcome

Welcome to the Noteworthy Designs Blog. If you have landing on this blog, you might be a bride or a groom who is learning more about Noteworthy Designs’ (ND) wedding planning services, or stylish individual who is looking for some unique hand crafted stationery. Well guess what! This blog is meant to inspire you. The purposes is to share some photos from weddings that I am been a part of, share some paper crafting designs that I have created and anything else that inspires me.


Hummm….what shall we start with! My husband and I relocated to Medicine Hat not too long ago. Its amazing how many people I have met so far in the wedding industry. At first, I wasn’t too sure how many wedding related businesses there were (especially coming from a booming city like Calgary) but I’ve been pleasantly surprised.


Noteworthy Designs has been getting ready to have a booth at the Medicine Hat Bridal Showcase hosted by the Welcome Wagon. It is on September 30, 2007 at the Medicine Hat Lodge. It is a Free event for brides and a couple guests and each bride receives a great bag of gifts at the door. You have to register to attend, so visit their Welcome Wagon website to do so. Be sure to come by our booth and say ‘hi’.

No comments: