Sunday, April 4, 2010

Changes...

I have a feeling that I am going to start this post, and then let it sit awhile before I feel ready to press "publish".

I never imagined this day, what it would look like or when (if ever) it would come. I have recently decided that it was time to "close the doors" of Noteworthy Designs. Due to some personal reasons for myself and for my family, this is the right decision at this time. This wasn't an easy decision, but one that felt right as soon as it was made.

I have appreciated getting to know all of my clients and vendors that I have worked with over the years. That truly was a highlight for me. Being a part of a couples "happiest day" whether through planning or doing their stationery. I loved getting to know the couple, their love for one another and being creative with them. Meeting others in the wedding industry meant a lot to me. Seeing their businesses grow, change and develop was both encouraging and a delight to watch.

So whether you are a past client reading, a bride looking for ideas, a vendor that I have worked with or family & friends who supported me, thank you. Thank you for the support, the talks, the encouragement, ideas and your kindness.

I am looking forward to what lies ahead personally and have no regrets with Noteworthy Designs.

With thankfulness to each and every single one of you,

Laura

1 comment:

Rachel Schultz said...

Hi Laura,

It was a pleasure to work with you and I feel very honored to have followed your journey into motherhood as you continue to provide such a fabulous service to the public. I am sad to see you go, but I am looking forward to see what the future holds for you! Good luck and take care!

Rachel