Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Naturally Chic

I was so thrilled to get the mail today. I love mail at this time of year with all the Christmas cards, letters and family photos that come rolling in. Today I got an envelope thicker than most and couldn't wait to open it. Sharon, from Naturally Chic sent me the most amazing gift.



Sharon is amazingly talented and engraving on wood is one of her specialties. When my daughter was born, she made her a beautiful keepsake box with her name and birthdate on it. We use it to keep cards my daughter has been given. Today, we received a precious ornament, made by Sharon with a photo of my baby girl on it. It is truly a precious keepsake that we will treasure forever. I was just talking with a friend today about wanting to buy Grace a "First Christmas" ornament - and this one is better than anything I would have found.
Thank you, Sharon for being so thoughtful and thinking of us this holiday season. You are a great friend, inspiration and colleague in the wedding industry. Naturally Chic is going to go great places because of who you are and what you can bring to other people's lives. I cannot wait to see your website go live in 2010 and wish you all the best. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I am sorry the photo doesn't do it justice - I have to try again in the daytime. I was just so excited to share it with all of you!

No comments: