Thursday, August 20, 2009

Beloved Fotos

The other day, I stumbled across a friend's new business venture. I haven't seen Shannon since we were in our friends wedding party together, so didn't know what she was up to. I was giddy with excitement (seriously - I was thinking about what I saw on her blog all night) and had to share with all of you.


Shannon is a photographer, but I think you will sense from her site (newly launched, I might add) and her blog that she is more than that. Her personality shines through in her writing and I am certain that any photo shoot with Beloved Fotos would be memorable and fun.

Check out her website at www.belovedfotos.com and her blog here to get to know Shannon and Beloved Fotos more.

And you HAVE to see this project she is working on...I LOVE the idea and wish I would have thought of something like that for my first baby. You won't be disappointed. Check it out here.

Here is some of her work, borrowed from her blog.
photo courtesy of www.belovedfotos.com

photo courtesy of www.belovedfotos.com

photo courtesy of www.belovedfotos.com

No comments: