Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Natasha & Wayne

A beautiful September day marked the wedding of Natasha & Wayne. It was a beautiful day. Natasha was stunning in her gown, Wayne looked great all dressed up and their kidlets looked so cute in their wedding outfits too.

The ceremony was at the lovely Fifth Avenue United and reception at the fabulous Desert Blume Golf Club.
The photographer for the day was Renee Michiel from Flare Photography. I have been looking forward to working with her for so long and it was great! Renee posted a great blog about the wedding here and here. I borrowed some photos from her (with her permission) and will post more when I get them.

Congratulations Wayne & Natasha. It was a joy working on your wedding with you and sharing in your day.
Stationery all provided by Noteworthy Designs
Wayne designed a great faux mantel to highlight the fireplace. With the monograms, candles and flowers it look phenomenal!
Here is the talented Renee and I at the end of a very long day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for making our day so special and STRESS FREE. You did a fantastic job, from start to finish. I will highly reccomend you to everyone and anyone. I am so grateful for everything that you have done. I wish you much luck in the future.
Natasha & Wayne Straub

Flare Photography said...

awww I love it! Thanks Laura, for being such a pleasure to work with. You did a great job at this wedding, it was absolutely beautiful!!